Salmon trout rillette, beets, granny smith apples, yuzu juice and chives macedonia, espelette pepper croutons
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Poach the fish pieces in salted boiling water or in fish stock.
When cook, let cool down on a kitchen linen and then crumble with your fingers.
In a bowl, mix the ricotta with the sour cream and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beets salad
Cook the beets in boiling water. When you can easily go threw the beets with a tip of a knife, remove them from water and peel.
When cool, slice 1 cm thick slices of beets and then slice again in little sticks and then in little cubes.
Finely chop the shallots and the chives and slice the apples in little sticks.
In a bowl, mix the beets salad with half of the apples. Add the yuzu juice, season with salt and pepper and a dash of olive oil.
Pour a dash of olive oil on the bread, and season with salt and pepper.
Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
Keep the finely chooped chives aside for garnish
Spread the rillettes on toasted bread, cover with the salad and green apples. Garnish with chives.
You can also serve a spoon of rillettes with salad and toast on the side.
Class with similar recipe
New Chic Tapas! 2 glasses of wine included
- Beef Tartare, Chipotle Mayonnaise, sun dried tomatoes, chives and Parmesan croutons
- Black olive tapenade with feta cheese, country bread, roasted cherry tomatoes, caramelized onions, arugula, Balsamic caramel
- French Chouquettes, salted butter caramel dip
- General Tao Chicken, pineapple sweet and sour sauce, Kaffir lime flavored rice
- Salmon trout rillette, beets, Granny Smith apples, Yuzu juice and chives macedonia, Espelette pepper croutons