Asparagus wrapped in parma ham and balsamic vinegar reduction
Cheese, Vegetables and Fruits
Two ingredients only for an easy and tasty recipe
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your Oven at 450.00 °F
Peel the bottom part of your asparagus.
Place your Prosciutto slices side by side and roll your asparagus in it.
Cook for 5 minutes before serving.
In a pot bring to a boil the honey and the vinegar for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Season the arugula with the vinegar and a dash of olive oil.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
CUISINE DU MONDE
Antipasti, tasty Italian bites! 2 glasses of wine included
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma Ham and Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- Little jar of italian marinated antipasti : artichoke, pearl onion, bocconcini and sage
- Sicilian arancini with peas and ham
- Tartine with grilled eggplant, tomato bruschetta with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese
- Veal polpette with gorgonzola, creamy sauce with apples and walnuts