Italian veal meat balls, candied cherry tomato sauce, basil, ricotta
Bring some Italian sunshine in your kitchen.
IngredientsRecipe for 12
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your Oven at 400.00 °F
Peel and finely cisel the shallots.
Peel and chop the garlic
Peel and mince the onion.
Dice the bread crumb, mix with a bit of milk.
Cisel the basil.
- Meat balls
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with salt and pepper. Make 12 meat balls rolling the meat into your hands.
In a hot skillet with a dash of olive oil, brown the meat balls.
Put on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes in the oven.
- Tomato sauce
In a pot with oil, swaet the red onions. Add the cherry tomatoes, lower the heat and let simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour in a blender, add 3 basil leaves, mix and keep aside warm.
Keep few basil leaves aside for garnish.
In your plate, pour some tomato sauce, add a meat ball and garnish with basil on top.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Mojito d'automne
- Grilled bacon and sage polenta pancake with garlic cream and parmesan
- Corn and caramelized onions fritters , Pleine Lune cheese cream
- Duck breast lacquered with maple sugar, honey granola, puree of artichoke hearts, tarragon
- Italian veal meat balls, candied cherry tomato sauce, basil, ricotta
- Lemon and honey madeleines