Butternut squash soup, cumin sour cream, chives, caramelized pecan nuts, pancetta chips
Salted, Soups & Broths, Vegetables and Fruits, Gluten free
Velouté de courge Butternut, crème sûre au cumin, ciboulette, pacanes caramélisées, chips de pancetta
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 40 min
Preheat your Oven at 375 °F
- Mise en place
Peel the squash and dice in cubes.
Peel and mince the onion.
Cisel the chives (keep a few sprigs aside for garnish)
- Velouté de courge
In a pot, melt the butter, add the onions and a pinch of salt. Cook without coloring. Add the squash cubes and mix for 1 minute.
Cover with milk, add water if needed.
Bring to a boil, lower the heat and let cook. When the squah is ready, mix in a blender slowly adding the cooking juice until you reach the consistency that you want.
Season to taste.
On a baking tray cover with cooking paper, put 12 slices of pancetta and bake in the oven for 8 to 12 minutes.
Remove from oven and let dry on paper towel.
Caramelized pecan nuts
In a hot skillet, mix the nuts with icing sugar. Mix non stop until the nuts are caramlized and put aside.
Season the cream with salt, pepper and cumin. Add the chives.
In a bowl, pour the soup, add a spoon of sour cream.
Place a chip of pancetta on the edge.
Garnish with a sprig of chive.
Si vous retirez la Pancetta, vous obtenez une recette végétarienne.
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas + 2 glasses of wine
- Salmon tartare, Wasabi yogurt, masago, Lebanese cucumber and marinated radish petals, fresh chives
- Vacherin style tiramisu cream, red berry coulis
- Crispy chicken burger, Migneron de Charlevoix, smoked tomato mayo, romaine lettuce
- Butternut squash soup, cumin sour cream, chives, caramelized pecan nuts, pancetta chips
- Tuna Poke bowl, spicy mayo, edamame, sesame, green onion