Mushrooms with parsley cassolette, smoked diced bacon, pine nuts, fresh goat cheese, arugula with apple cider vinegar
Salted, Gluten free, Brunch
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your oven at 400 °F
Wash and finely chop the parsley.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Mix together and put aside in the fridge.
Dice the bacon.
In a hot skillet, brown the pine nuts to roast them.
Clena th emushrooms with a wet table cloth and cut in halves.
Crumble to goat cheese with a fork or your fingers.
In a hot skillet, cook the bacon and remove the fat threw a strainer.
In the same skillet, cook the mushrooms for 3 minutes, deglaze with balsamic vinegar. Mix with a wooden spoon. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
When ready to serve, mix the mushrooms with the bacon cubes and the parsley.
When ready to serve, mix in a bowl the salad with a dash of olive oil, the cider and season with salt and pepper.
In a little cassolette, start with mushrooms and bacon, add pieces of goat cheese, cover with salad and garnish with pine nuts.
If you use salted bacon, blanch for 3 minutes in boiling water before.
Voilà une cassolette qui peut faire des heureux dans le déroulement d'un brunch.
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas + 2 glasses of wine
- Creamy mozzarella, bed of kale, garlic figs and chorizo, crispy country bread
- Crispy chicken burger, Migneron de Charlevoix, smoked tomato mayo, romaine lettuce
- Jar of chocolate mousse and caramelized hazelnuts
- Mushrooms with parsley cassolette, smoked diced bacon, pine nuts, fresh goat cheese, arugula with apple cider vinegar
- Tuna Poke bowl, spicy mayo, edamame, sesame, green onion