Coconut milk calamari soup, green curry, lemongrass and ginger, vegetables julienne
Gluten free, Salted
Asian style seafood broth, so good.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Warm your vegetables broth in a pot.
Wash the vegetables. Peel the carrot and cut in little sticks all the vegetables.
Remove the leaves of the cilantro.
- Vegetables sticks
Bring the broth to a boil and cook the vegetables for 2 minutes.
Make 12 little vegetables ball on a plate.
- Squid soup
Cook the squid slices in a hot skillet with vegetable oil for 3 minutes..
In a pot, slowly warm up the coconut milk, add the lemongrass, the garlic, the ginger et the cari paste.
Let simmer for 20 minutes and add the calamari for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, start with a ball of vegetables, add 5 leaves of cilantro, 4 slices of calamari and pour the coconut milk on it.
Serve when still hot.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and Tapas courses + 1 glass of wine included
- Coconut milk calamari soup, green curry, lemongrass and ginger, vegetables julienne
- Crispy chicken burger, Migneron de Charlevoix, smoked tomato mayo, romaine lettuce
- Crispy puff pastry filled with almond cream, crystallized syrup, roasted flaked almonds
- Gin & Paradise
- Italian veal meat balls, candied cherry tomato sauce, basil, ricotta
- Tuna Poke bowl, spicy mayo, edamame, sesame, green onion