IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
For the songe cake
For the mascarpone mousse
For the berry syrup
For the garnish
Preparation time: 60 min
Preheat your four at 375 °F
- Mascarpone cream preparationIn a bowl mix the egg yolks with the sugar and whisk until the mixture whitens. Stir in the mascarpone and cream and whisk the mixture until stiff. Transfer the mascarpone cream in a pastry bag fitted with a fluted tip.
- For the berry syrupIn a saucepan, combine water, sugar and berries and bring to boil. Mix using a hand blender. Pass through a sieve to remove all seeds and add the Chambord liqueur.
- To serveAt the bottom of your glasses, place a piece of cake you've soaked in berry syrup. Then add a little mascarpone cream with the pastry bag. Try the operation again then smooth with a spatula on top of your glasses or make a rosette of cream with the pastry bag. Decorate with fresh berries. Reserve in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Class with similar recipe
Italian chics Tapas + 2 glasses of Italian wine
- Italian beef tartare, Parmigiano Reggiano croutons
- Veal meatballs with Mascarpone, tomato sauce, fried onions and basil
- Mild spices beef tataki salad, Parmigiano Reggiano and gremolata sauce
- Parmesan and black olives sablés
- Berry Tiramisu