Crostini rubbed with black olive tapenade and grilled vegetable salad
Vegetables and Fruits, Salted, Vegetarian, Brunch, BBQ
A country style toast spread with kalamata olives and garnished with a mediteranean style vegetable salad.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 45.00 min
Preheat your barbecue at 500.00 °F
Pit the olives. Cut all the vegetables into equal sized sticks. Chop the parsley.
Drizzle the bread slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill them on your BBQ until nice and toasted.
Remove the germ from the garlic clove. With the help of a food processor, mince all of the ingredients for the tapenade. Add olive oil until you reach the desired consistency.
Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and place them in a perforated dish. Place them on a pre heated barbecue and grill for roughly 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the parsley at the last minute before serving.
You can add anchovies if you like them
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Small crispy potato kebabs with thyme, hanger steak, leek fondue, fresh cheese goat
- Smoked salmon tartare, whipped cream with dill, fried capers
- Well of Love, caramelized vanilla cream Chibouste, fresh raspberries
- Crostini rubbed with black olive tapenade and grilled vegetable salad
- Gin & Paradise
- Scallop Ceviché, Avocado, Red Pepper, Cucumber, Sesame Oil, Lime Zest, Won Ton Tile