Country bread spread, olive oil, oregano and peas, ricotta and lemon zest
A light and fresh spread of ricotta with sweet peas, oregano and lemon. Simple delicious and fresh!
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
Country bread spread
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your Four at 425 °F
Drizzle the country bread slices with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven until nice and crispy, roughly 8 minutes.
Zest the lemons and then juice them.
Finely chop the origan leaves.
Blanch the sweet peas in salted boiling water until tender and then run them under cold water to stop them over cooking.
Combine the ricotta, peas, oregano and lemon. Season to taste and set aside.
Generously spread the mixture on the country bread and garnish with a drop of olive oil and a crack of black pepper.
Be careful when seasoning this recipe as depending on the brand of ricotta, sometimes it is already quite salty.
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Beef tataki with a spice crust, artichoke purée with black olive oil
- Green beans salad , bread croutons, hazelnuts, bacon cream, truffle oil
- Panna Cotta lime zest, orange biscuit, citrus supremes, meringue snow
- Country bread spread, olive oil, oregano and peas, ricotta and lemon zest
- Gin & Paradise
- Grilled Scallops, Grilled Soybeans, Citrus Freshness, Small Vegetables