Salmon gravlax tartare, lemon cream, sea salt country-style crostini
Salmon gravlax cut as a tartare, platted on a grilled country bread, lemon cream cheese on the top.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
For the gravlax
For the lemon cream
For the toast
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the salmon gravlax
Mix the chopped dill with the fennel seeds, the salt and the sugar.
Place the salmon skin side at the bottom on a backing tray with a parchement paper, put a good drizzle of vodka all over.
Spread the salt mix all over the surface it should be everywhere.
Put a saran wrap and let it seat in the fridge for 10 to 12 minutes.
Then rince the salmon under cold water.
- For the lemon cream
In a bowl, put the cream cheese, mix it with a spatula, add the cream, season it and mix it again. Add the lemon and mix it again, put it in a pastry bag with a small socket.
- For the gravlax tartare
Cut the salmon in small tartare, put it in a bowl with the yuzu, pepper, chives, and green onions, mix it well.
Fill some ring balls 3.5 cm with the tartare, press it well and remove the ring ball to have nice cylindres.
- For the crostinisPut the slices of bread on a backing tray, with a nice drizzle of olive oil, sea salt and Pepper and roast it in the oven until crispy, let it cool down out of the oven.
- For the plattingLay down the tartare on the croutons, put some nice balls of cream everywhere, and finish it with some fresh chives.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas for a comforting Sunday! Bubbles offered on arrival
- Crispy shrimp skewers bouquet, Béarnaise style dip
- Fruit flambé served on a Breton shortbread and a white chocolate cream
- Goat cheese puff pastry, red onion compotée, fresh thyme and roasted pine nuts
- Pan-seared foie gras, vanilla French toast, caramelized pears, mild spices maple syrup
- Salmon gravlax tartare, lemon cream, sea salt country-style crostini