Green peas puree with tarragon, sesame tuna, honey soy lemon reduction
In a small boxes, a mousseline of green peas with tarragon flavors, a chunck of red tuna crusted with sesame. Honey, soy and lemon reduction on the top.
IngredientsRecipe for Tapas
For the peas purée
For the tuna
For the sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your four at 425.00 °F
- For the mise en place
Prepare the vegetable stock.
Pick the tarragon.
Roll the tuna steak in the sesame on all the surface.
Chop the marinated ginger.
- For the green peas
In the boiling vegetable stock, cook the peas for 5 minutes. Remove the peas with slotted spoon and put them in the blender with the tarragon leaves. Mix at high-speed until smooth. If too thick, add a little bit of stock.Fix the seasoning and place it in the fridge with a saran wrap on the top to cool it down.
- For the tuna
Season the pieces of tuna. In a hot pan with vegetable oil, sear the tuna for few seconds on each side, place it on a baking tray and fiinish it 3 minutes in the oven.
- For the sauceHeat the honey in a pot, when boiling, add the soy sauce and the lime juice. Let it cook for few minutes and fix the seasonning.
- For the plattingIn a white deep plate, put the mousseline in the middle, the cube of tuna on the top, finish it with the sauce, and a little bit of marinated ginger.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Tapas very chic with bubbles offered upon arrival
- Beef yakitori, cheese fondant, honey and roasted sesame, soya sauce, marinated ginger and green onion
- Green peas puree with tarragon, sesame tuna, honey soy lemon reduction
- Pan-seared foie gras, vanilla French toast, caramelized pears, mild spices maple syrup
- Star anise honey glazed salmon Tataki, spiced mayonnaise, panko crumble.
- White coffee crème brulée, grilled sesame tiles