Ginger tuna tartare, crostini, yuzu sour cream sauce, masago caviar
Red tuna tartar cut with a knife and seasoned with fresh ginger.served on a crostini, sour cream and Masago caviar.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
Red tuna tartar
Granny smith apple
Fleur de sel
Fresh ground black pepper
Preparation time: 25 min
- Red tuna tartarCut the tuna into very small pieces, taking care to remove the white membranes. Zest and juice the lime. Cut the apple into small dices and mix immediately with lime juice. Grate the fresh ginger. Chop the chives and the shallots.In a bowl, mix the tuna with the diced apples, the lime zest and juice, the ginger, the shallots and chives. Add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- CrostiniSlice the baguette through to get your croutons. Place them on a baking sheet and drizzle them with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake about 6 minutes until crispy.
- Sour creamIn a bowl mix all the ingredients together.Fill your paper cone for finishing. (see the chef tips)
To make a paper cone with parchment paper, cut a triangle with a right angle (isosceles triangle or rectangle).Pinch the pointed part of the triangle with your fingers of the right hand.Pinch the right angle triangle with the index and middle fingers of the left hand.Rotate your right hand on the left hand and the horn will take shape. You will be able to decide the size, then bend the tip which is in your right hand to the inside of the horn.Now just fill it out and cut the tip to the size of your choice.
Class with similar recipe
Thursday, 23 May18:00 à 21:00
90.00$ / pers.
6 à 8 TAPAS
Afterwork Tapas! 2 glasses of wine offered
- Nordic shrimps with edamame, tomato and citrus salad
- Sauté of mushrooms on crispy puff pastry with melting Migneron cheese
- Ginger tuna tartare, crostini, yuzu sour cream sauce, Masago caviar
- Sliced flank steak, sea salt, with a Béarnaise sauce
- Coconut rice pudding, Madagascar vanilla, mint leaves