Salmon rillettes, fried capers and smoked paprika
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
For the croutons
For the salmon rillettes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 25 min
- General preparationFinely chop the chives, shallot and zest the lemon. Pat the capers dry using absorbant paper.
- For the salmon rillettesPlace the salmon on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil salt and pepper.Bake in the oven 10 minutes. Cool down in the fridge.In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, the margarine, mustard, shallot, chives, smoke paprika and dash of lemon juice and zest. Add in the salmon and mix with a fork or electric mixer until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the croutonsSlice the baguette at an angle to get your croutons. Place them on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 10 minutes until crisp.
- For the fried caperFry the capers until they pop and get crispy. Let rest on absorbant paper.
- To serve your tapasSpread the salmon rillettes on the crouton and garnish with the fried capers.