Salmon rillettes, fried capers and smoked paprika
Salmon spread with aromas of smoked paprika, served on croutons and garnished with fried capers.
L'idée déco You can replace the fried capers with a julienne of fried leek.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
For the croutons
For the salmon rillettes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 25.00 min
- General preparationFinely chop the chives, shallot and zest the lemon. Pat the capers dry using absorbant paper.
- For the salmon rillettesPlace the salmon on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil salt and pepper.Bake in the oven 10 minutes. Cool down in the fridge.In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, the margarine, mustard, shallot, chives, smoke paprika and dash of lemon juice and zest. Add in the salmon and mix with a fork or electric mixer until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the croutonsSlice the baguette at an angle to get your croutons. Place them on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 10 minutes until crisp.
- For the fried caperFry the capers until they pop and get crispy. Let rest on absorbant paper.
- To serve your tapasSpread the salmon rillettes on the crouton and garnish with the fried capers.
You can replace the fried capers with a julienne of fried leek.