Beef thai tartare, arugula lemon vinegar
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the tartare
For the arugula salad
For the croutons
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 400 °F
- General preparationFinely chop the lemongrass and mix with mortar. Chop the French shallot, green onions and cilantro. Chop the pickled ginger. Squeeze the lime juice. Cut the beef into very small cubes knife.
- Preparation for the croutonsSlice the baguette at an angle to get your croutons. Place them on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 7 minutes until crisp.
- Preparation for the tartareIn a large bowl, combine beef, green onion, French shallots, pickled ginger, cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil to bind the whole. Mix well. In a bowl mix the curry paste, lime juice, fish sauce, lemon and roasted sesame oil. Season tartare to taste.
- Preparation for the saladMix vinegar with lemon Dijon mustard with a small whisk. Then mix the olive oil little. Salt and pepper. Season the vinaigrette rocket at the last moment.
- To serveArrange the rocket and then use a cookie cutter to submit your beautifully beef tartare. Accompany your tartare baguette croutons.