Crispy goat cheese parcel with fresh basil and honey
Crispy phyllo dough stuffed goat cheese with apple, walnuts, honey and basil with salad greens and a lemon vinaigrette.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the crispy phyllo
Fresh goat cheese
Golden delicious apple
For the salad and the dressing
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 400 °F
- To serveServe a portion of salad in each bowl and place a phyllo parcel on top and finish by drizzling with honey.
- Preparation of the dressingIn a large bowl, mix Dijon mustard with lemon juice.Stir in vegetable oil and olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper.In a large bowl, mix lettuce with chopped basil leaves and season your lettuce with dressing.
- Preparation of crispy phyllo parcelUsing a pastry brush, brush each sheet of phyllo with melted butter. Stack 3 leaves with butter inside. Repeat the operation with the left over sheets.Cut phyllo into 2 squares.Place the cheese filling in the center of each square of phyllo pastry.Seal your square so as to form bundles. Tie the bundle with 2 chives.Cook your parceles in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. They should be golden brown.
- Preparing the goat cheese stuffing In a bowl, using a fork, beat the goat cheese.Gradually add the following ingredients: shallots, apple and walnuts.Season with salt and pepper. Reserve.You can mix the goat cheese with a little cream for your convenience.
- General preparationCut the apple into small cubes. Crush the walnuts. Chop the shallot. Chop the basil leaves.
Mix your salad at the last moment to prevent acidity burning by the dressing.