Chicken wings marinated with maille dijon mustard and grilled, lemon and cilantro sour cream.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
Preheat your Four at 400 °F
- The preparationsChop the garlic and the cilantro, zest the lemon, squeeze and strain the juice.
- The chickenPut the chicken wings in the freezing bag, add the paprika, the chili, the honey, the garlic and the Maille Dijon mustard, mix it well and reserve for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- The cookingOn the barbecue, heat the grill at the maximum and grill it on every sides, then slow the heat on medium, close the barbecue and cook it for 15 minutes by turning it sometimes.In the oven, put the chicken on a baking tray with parchement paper, get the wings crispy under broil position, slow the heat on 400F and cook it for 15 minutes.
- The creamIn a bowl, mix the cream, the cilantro, the juice and the zest of the lemon, and season it.
- The platingPut the cream in a service bowl, then put it on a wood board and the wings around or on the side.