Spicy beef salad with maille honey mustard.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the salad
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your Four at 400.00 °F
- The preparationsWith a peeler, peel the carrot and make some thin stripes.Chop the hot chili and the garlic. (Empty the chili first).Mince the radish and the french shallot, cut the tomatoes in half.Squeeze the lime and strain the juice.Ciselez the cilantro and crush the peanuts.Remove the heart of the lettuce and cut it in quarter.
- The sauceIn a mortier, put the garlic, the chili and a pinch of sea salt, reduce it in paste. Add the lime juice, the mustard, the oil and emulsify it.
- The sirloin steakCut the meat in two pieces of 200 g, season it on both sides, in a hot pan with vegetables oil sear the meat on both sides 2 minutes to get a nice coloration. Reserve it 5 minutes, we want it medium rare.
- The saladIn a bowl, put all the vegetables with half of the sauce and mix it well.
- The plattingSlice the beef in 1 cm stripes.In a bowl plate, put a generous dome of salad, garnish with half of a sirloin, add some cilantro and peanuts, finish it with a spoon of sauce.