Salmon steak wrapped in bacon, clams virgin sauce, leeks mushed potatoes.
Mains, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
Salmon steak wrapped in bacon, virgin sauce with clams, parsley, sundried tomatoes and white balsamique vinegar, crushed potatoes with leeks and nutmeg.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the salmon
Salmon filet skin-off
16 Thin slice(s)
For the virgin sauce
White balsamic vinegar
For the crushed potatoes
35% cooking cream
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
- For the preparationsDice the tomatoes, chop the parsley, the tyme and the garlic.Ciselez the shallots, squeeze and strain the lemon juice.Mince the leeks and wash it, cut fingerling's into rings .
- For the salmonWrap each salmon steak in 4 slices of bacon, in a hot pan lightly oiled, sear the salmon on both sides until the bacon get creaspy and golden Brown.Put it on a baking tray with a parchement paper and reserve it.
- For the sauceIn a hot pan with oliv ol sweat one shallots, the garlic and the tyme, put the clams and cook it 1 more minutes cover.Deglaze with the white wine, cover it and cook it until the clams are open.Empty the clams and mix it in a bowl with the other shallots, the oliv ol, the lemon juice, the parsley, the sundried tomatoes and the balsamique vinegar.Season it.
- For the crushed potatoesIn a big pot put the potatoes and cover it with cold water, after it's boiling let it cook for 20 minutes, add the leeks and cook it for 20 more minutes.Strain it and put it back in the pot, with the butter, the cream, salt, pepper, nutmeg and crush it.
- Fot he plattingIn a big plate, put the crushed potatoes in a cookie cutter, and remove it, put some sauce on the side and the salmon on the top.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »