Grilled porc with sesame seeds, fresh herbs rice vermicelli
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the pork
For the marinade
For the sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
Preparation time: 45 min
- For the preparationsMince the lemon grass.Cut the carrots and the cucumber in small stripes.Chop the mint and the cilantro.
- For the marinadePut all the ingredients of the marinade in the cutter and smooth it.
- For the porkCut the pork in the middle on the long way and spred the marinade on it.Let it seat for 15 minutes, in a hot pan with vegetable oil, sear the pork 2-3 minutes on each sides and finish the cooking in the oven for 6-7 minutes, we want it pink inside. Reserve it 5 minutes and slice it.
- For the sauceIn a sauce pan, warm the water, the rice vinegar, the sugar, the garlic and the chili, until the sugar is melted.Let it cool down to room temp, add the lime juice and the fish sauce.
- For the vermicelliBring a big pot of water to boil with salt.Remove from the stove, put the vermicelli for 3-5 minutes, strain it and serve immediatly.
- For the plattingIn a bowl plate, put the vegetables stripes at the bottom of the plate with the herbs.Add a portion of vermicelli, some sauce and grilled pork on the top.Spred the sesame and the peanuts on the top.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »