Italian tomatoes and caramelized onions tarte fine, arugula salad with a warm vinaigrette and parsley paste
Appetizers recipes, Vegetables and Fruits
Oven roasted tomatoes and caramelized onions tarte fine, serve with arugula salad and warm vinaigrette, shred Parmigiano and parsley paste.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the tarte fine
For the salad
White balsamic vinegar
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 45 min
- For the preparationsMinced the onion, and dice finely the shallots.In a bowl, wisk the egg.Cut the tomatoes in big slices.Chop the tyme.Shred the Parmigiano.
- For the parsley pasteIn a big pot of boiling water deep the parsley for 1 minute, refresh it in a ice bath, and get it dry on a towel.Purée it in the blender with some oliv oil, it needs to be smooth.
- For the tarte fineBrush the egg on the puff pastry.Cut 4 circle of 4 inches. Close it between two parchement paper and two baking tray.Cook it in the oven for 14 to 18 minutes, it should be cooked and golden brown.
- For the roasted tomatoesOn a baking tray with a parchement paper realize 4 range with the tomatoes slices, spred the tyme, salt and pepper, and a drizzle of oliv oil. Cook it in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.In a hot pan with oliv oil, sear the onions until it gets caramelized.
- For the warm vinaigretteIn a sauce pan, mix the white wine, the white balsamic vinegar and the shallot. Bring it to boil and reduce it, until it gets as a syrup.Shut the heat off, add the oliv oil, the mustard, the garlic, season and wisk it.
- For the plattingTop the puff pastry with the tomatoes and the caramelized onion.Serve with the arugula mixed with the warm vinaigrette, and finish with the parsley paste and the Parmigiano.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »