Italian tomatoes and caramelized onions tarte fine, arugula salad with a warm vinaigrette and parsley paste
Appetizers, Vegetables and Fruits
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the tarte fine
For the salad
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 45 min
- For the preparationsMinced the onion, and dice finely the shallots.In a bowl, wisk the egg.Cut the tomatoes in big slices.Chop the tyme.Shred the Parmigiano.
- For the parsley pasteIn a big pot of boiling water deep the parsley for 1 minute, refresh it in a ice bath, and get it dry on a towel.Purée it in the blender with some oliv oil, it needs to be smooth.
- For the tarte fineBrush the egg on the puff pastry.Cut 4 circle of 4 inches. Close it between two parchement paper and two baking tray.Cook it in the oven for 14 to 18 minutes, it should be cooked and golden brown.
- For the roasted tomatoesOn a baking tray with a parchement paper realize 4 range with the tomatoes slices, spred the tyme, salt and pepper, and a drizzle of oliv oil. Cook it in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.In a hot pan with oliv oil, sear the onions until it gets caramelized.
- For the warm vinaigretteIn a sauce pan, mix the white wine, the white balsamic vinegar and the shallot. Bring it to boil and reduce it, until it gets as a syrup.Shut the heat off, add the oliv oil, the mustard, the garlic, season and wisk it.
- For the plattingTop the puff pastry with the tomatoes and the caramelized onion.Serve with the arugula mixed with the warm vinaigrette, and finish with the parsley paste and the Parmigiano.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »