Smoked salmon, leek salad with gribiche sauce with maille gerkins, country bread toast rub with garlic
Appetizers, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
A nice mix between smoky flavor, freshness and acidity.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the smoked salmon
For the leeks salad
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the preparations
Cut the leeks in 5 centimeter pieces and minced it in the long way. Cut the slices of bread in half on a diagonal way. Chop the gerkins, the capers and the parsley. Cut the onions finely. Cook the egg in boiling water for 10 minutes. Refresh it and chop it.
- For the leeks salad
On a big pot of boiling water, put a steam wood basket and cook the leeks until tender. Mix the vinegar and the olive oil with the parsley, the onions, the egg, the capers and the gherkins, add salt and pepper.
- For the platting
Toast the bread in the oven, and rub it lightly with the garlic. On a flat plate, put two slices of smoked salmon, put a bunch of leeks between both, some sauce on the top of the leeks and some dots all around for the decoration, finish it with putting the toast nicely against the leeks.
The Maille brand is offering a lot of vinegar choices, so don't have any hesitations switching for another one on this recipe.
Class with similar recipe
LE BON BRUNCH
Chicand comfort Brunch + Mimosa workshop
- Perfect egg, garlic croutons, caramelized onions, truffle oil infused tomato salad
- Crunchy and fluffy waffle, creamy chocolate, chantilly rosette with roasted almonds
- Lemon, Bananas, Pineapple, Smoothie
- Pulled duck buns with apricot and cardamom cream cheese
- Smoked salmon, leek salad with gribiche sauce with Maille gerkins, country bread toast rub with garlic