Salmon tartar with truffles oil and parmigiano tiles
Mains, Tapas, Salted, Salmon and tuna
A bite between France and Italy.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
For the tartar
For the parmigiano
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the preparation
Remove the skin from the salmon, and diced it. Cut the shallot and the chive finely, chop the capers and the gherkins. Shred the parmigiano, and cut the baguette in 12 croutons.
- For the tartar
In a bowl, mix the salmon, with shallots, capers, gherkins and the chive. Add salt, pepper and truffles oil. On a baking tray, put the croutons with a drizzle of olive oil, and toast it for 6 minutes.
- For the tiles
On a baking tray with a parchment paper or a silpat, put 12 tea spoons of parmigiano, but make sure their is enough space between them, put it in the oven for a nice golden brown coloration. Reserve it until it gets cold.
- For the platting
Put a nice quenelle of tartar on each crostini, and decorate with a parmigiano tiles.
The tartar is a recipe that you can diversify a lot.
Class with similar recipe
Tapas very chic with bubbles offered upon arrival
- Chocolate and banana pie, chocolate sauce.
- Cod rillette with mustard, smoked paprika, tobiko and green onions
- Country bread toast, hanger steak and balsamic caramelized onions
- Salmon tartar with truffles oil and Parmigiano tiles
- Whipped feta, fresh herb and lemon dip for crunchy vegetables