Vive l'apéro en gin
Original and ingredients
the perfect drink for your summer with a little kick...
IngredientsRecipe for 1 Cocktail
In a shaker,pour all the ingredients out, except the Tonic 1642.
Add the ice and shake well for 8 to 10 seconds.
Strain the totality of your shaker into an glass.
Complete the glass with the Tonic 1642.
Verre à pied
Method of preparation
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Vive l'apéro en gin
- Veal polpette with gorgonzola, creamy sauce with apples, honey and walnuts |
- Grilled Scallops, Grilled Soybeans, Citrus Freshness, Small Vegetables |
- Country bread spread, olive oil, oregano and peas, ricotta and lemon zest |
- Fried chicken with fleur de sel, avocado hummus, tomato and black pepper coulis |
- Caramelized pistachio floating islands, saffron custard |