Parmesan, black sesame and fresh thyme lollipops
Small crispy bites of Parmigiano Reggiano served on a bamboo skewer.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
For the parmesan lollipops
Black sesame seeds
Preparation time: 20.00 min
Preheat your four at 400.00 °F
- Lollipops preparationGrate the parmesan using a food-processor. Chop the fresh thyme. Mix the parmesan with thyme and sesame seeds.On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place a tablespoon of Parmesan and spread it out to obtain circles. You can use cookie cutters to make more uniform shapes. Add a bamboo skewer in the circle of cheese, with the pointy tip facing outward.Bake for 8 minutes or until golden, let cool down 5-10 minutes before serving to make them crisp.
Prick your lollipops in a vegetable like an eggplant or a zucchini for the most original presentation.
Class with similar recipe
Sunday, August 9th14:00 to 17:00
90$ / pers.
Tapas chic, 2 glasses of wine offered
- Beef yakitori, cheese fondant, honey and roasted sesame, soya sauce, marinated ginger and green onion
- Breton shortbread, tiramisu cream, vanilla citrus
- Ginger tuna tartare, crostini, yuzu sour cream sauce, Masago caviar
- Parmesan, black sesame and fresh thyme lollipops
- Semi-cooked salmon, roasted onions celery mousseline, white butter fish stock, fresh chives
0 / 8
90$ / pers.
8 places disponibles