Salmon roll stuffed with spicy shrimp, yellow pepper coulis and miso, mint and pineapple rice
Mains, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the salmon
For the spicy shrimp
For the yellow pepper coulis
For the mint and pineapple rice
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 400 °F
- To serveIn each plate, serve a portion of rice using a ring mold. Place the salmon on rice and accompany with the yellow pepper coulis, drawing a few artistic lines on your plate.
- Preparation of salmon rollsButterfly the skinless salmon pieces lengthwise. Season with salt and pepper and then roll the salmon in a spiral. Secure with a bamboo skewer and place on baking sheet. Place the shrimp in the bowl of a food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic, ginger and egg white. Mix the to obtain a paste. Add the chopped green onion and mix. Spoon a bit of the mixture on each roulade and bake in the oven 10-12 minutes.
- Preparation of roasted red pepper coulisOn a baking sheet, place the yellow pepper and brush with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Roast it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.Remove the peppers from the oven and set aside in a bowl covered with Saran-wrap. Once cooled remove the pepper into the skin and seeds.Mix the yellow pepper flesh with miso, lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix until you obtain a smooth coulis.
- Preparing the rice with mint and caramelized pineappleIn plenty of salted boiling water (10 g salt / liter water), cook the rice for 8-10 minutes. Drain and keep warm.In nonstick skillet saute the red onion with a drizzle of olive oil for a few minutes. Then add the pineapple cubes and cook for 5 minutes. Add rice and fresh mint and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste and keep aside.
- General preparationShell the shrimp tails. Finely chop the red onion. Chop green onion. Cut pineapple into cubes. Chop mint. Separate the white from the yolk of the egg to keep only the white. Chop the ginger.