Lemon and green asparagus penne cooked like a risotto (pastasotto), jumbo shrimps flambéed in cognac
Mains, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish, Risotto, Pasta and Rice
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the pastasotto
For the jumbo shrimp
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- General preparationChop the white onion. Cut the asparagus bevel. Chop garlic. In a saucepan, boil salted water. In another saucepan, heat the fish stock. Toast the pine nuts. Zest and squeeze the lemon juice. Perform parmesan shavings with a vegetable peeler.
- For the pastasottoIn a wok, sweat the onions in olive oil, then add the Penne Rigate. When the pasta is pearl (that is to say, coated with olive oil), deglaze with white wine, add the garlic then let reduce. After that, wet it up with the hot fish stock and cook covered. Add broth as many times as necessary, until completely cooked pasta (like risotto).Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water for 1-2 min. Then plunge them into ice water to stop cooking and to retain their color. When the pasta is cooked, immediately add the juice and lemon zest, cooked asparagus tips and roasted pine nuts and season. You can add a few drops of chili paste on your taste.
- Preparation of flambéed shrimpsIn a hot skillet, place at the last moment shrimp seasoned with salt and pepper in a little olive oil. Cook 1 minute on each side, then flambé with Cognac.
- To serveArrange the pastasotto in deep plates, garnish with a few arugula leaves and parmesan shavings, then add the shrimp all around.
Class with similar recipe
30min of cooking class + 30min of tasting = 1h of fun
- Lemon and green asparagus penne cooked like a risotto (Pastasotto), jumbo shrimps flambéed in Cognac