Red berries donut, strawberry coulis
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your Fryer at 425 °F
Put all the ingredients except the eggs in the blender.
Mix the dough with a dough hook.
Once the mix is smooth, add the eggs one by one.
Let the dough aside in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Spread on the table with a rolling pin (1cm thick).
Shape your donuts.
Cook in the fryer on both sides.
Remove and let drain. Sprinkle with sugar.
Using a pastry bag with a little tip, make a hole in your donut and fill with the coulis
- Strawberry coulis
In a blender, add the strawberries with sugar and lemon juice.
Mix and slowly add water until you reach the desired concistency.
Put your donuts on a plate. You can add some more coulis on top or in a little bowl on the side as a dip.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Spécial Québec Exquis !
Québec Exquis 2020 - Unusual meal ... L'ATELIER QUÉBEC EXQUIS
- Cauliflower salad, roasted celeriac and carrot, caramelized apples,
- Crispy chicken burger, Migneron de Charlevoix, smoked tomato mayo, romaine lettuce
- Japanese wrap of lettuce, shrimp, homemade wafu sauce, chow mein,
- Potatoes rösti, Grizzly
- Red berries donut, strawberry coulis
- Spicy pork meatballs from Turlo farm, tomato, parmesan and basil