duck breast lacquered with maple sugar, honey granola, puree of artichoke hearts, tarragon
Salted, Gluten free
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
Preheat your Oven at 400 °F
- Duck breast
In a little pot, warm the maple syrup at low heat for 3 minutes.
Salt the duck.
In a pan at low heat, cook the duck on the fat side.
Every 3 to 4 minutes, remove the melted duck fat in a little bowl and bring up the heat slowly until you reach hight heat.
When the duck is nice and browned, remove from heat and put on a baking tray. Brush the duck with maple syrup and bake in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes depending the size of the breasts.
Remove from oven and brush again with maple syrup. Let the meat aside for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Roast the cereals in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add honey and melted butter.
Put back in the oven until you get a golden brown color then remove from oven and let cool down aside.
Put your frozen artichokes in a pot with water and milk and bring to a boil for 10 to 15 minutes until you can easily go threw with the tip of a knife.
Once cooked, blend in a blender with olive oil and a knob of butter, season with salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
Put the duck melted fat and cooking jus in a bowl, add 2 spoons of maple syrup, mix and put aside.
Serve 3 slices of duck magret per person.
Put a spoon of puree in your plate, add the duck slices and pour some sauce on it.
Garnish with granola and young sprouts.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
New Chic Tapas of summer! 1 glasse of wine included
- Black olive tapenade with feta cheese, country bread, roasted cherry tomatoes, caramelized onions, arugula, Balsamic caramel
- Duck breast lacquered with maple sugar, honey granola, puree of artichoke hearts, tarragon
- Fresh tuna poke bowl, mango, avocado, rice, marinated ginger dressing and Tobiko
- Lemon meringue tart, lime zests
- Quinoa tabbouleh, tomatoes, cucumber, lemongrass marinated shrimps, green onion, fresh coriander