Duck confit, caramelized onions, oka cheese on country bread toast
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
Onions and duck confit
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45.00 min
Preheat your oven at 400.00 °F
Remove meat from the bones and shred the meat into pieces with your fingers.
Mince the onions and chop the garlic.
Butter your toast and bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Onions and duck
Slowly cook the onions with butter and garlic. Let it brown and add the vermouth. Once the alcool evaporated, add the duck to reheat it.
Divide it on your toasts.
Put a slice of cheese on each toast covered with the duck mix. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Serve a a tray and garnish with parsely.
Bake your duck legs for 5 minutes before removing the meat from the bones. It will be easier!
Class with similar recipe
So chic tapas with Products from Quebec!! 2 glass of wine offered
- Blueberry vinegar trout tartar, rye bread, remoulade parsnip salad
- Creamy and spicy shrimp salad served in a bun
- Duck confit, caramelized onions, Oka cheese on country bread toast
- Pancake, saison fruits and maple leaf sirup
- Turkey meatball, sweet and sour cranberry sauce, potato gratin