Vacherin style tiramisu cream
Ice cream covered with tirmaisu cream and topped with meringue and cocoa.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
Preparation time: 60.00 min
- Mascarpone cream
In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the sugar and whisk until your mixture whitens. Add the mascarpone and cream and whisk the mixture until it becomes a nice firm cream. Transfer the mascarpone cream to a pastry bag.
Beat the egg whites until stiff, tighten them with sugar then hand stir in the sifted powdered sugar. With a pastry bag and a plain tip, make small meringue balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 90°C (194°F), bake for about 1 hour 30 minutes. Once cooled, you can crush the meringue slightly or leave them as is if your balls are not too big.
In a glass, put a scoop of vanilla ice cream and pour the tiramisu cream on top. Add chunks of meringue and cocoa powder.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
6 à 8 TAPAS
Tapas Afterwork ! 2 glasses of wine offered
- Duck breast lacquered with maple sugar, honey granola, puree of artichoke hearts, tarragon
- Tuna ceviche with soy sauce, ginger, mango and fresh coriander
- Mushroom puff pastry, Comté cheese shavings, pesto
- Piri-Piri chicken drumsticks
- Vacherin style tiramisu cream