Veal polpette with gorgonzola, creamy sauce with apples and walnuts
Cheese veal meatballs served with a caramelized apples and nuts sauce
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 60 min
Preheat your Oven at 400 °F
Cisel the shallot.
Dice the cheese.
Peel and slice the apples in 12.
Bake the nuts in the oven for 3 minutes and crush them.
In a bowl mix all the ingredients.
Mix well and make meatballs of about 30g each.
Brown them in a pan with a dash of olive oil.
Cook for 12 min in the oven.
In a pan, caramelize the apples with a spoon of butter and honey.
Deglaze with white wine, let the wine evaporate and add the cream.
Cook until the sauce get thicker.
Add the nuts.
For a less stronger taste replace the blue cheese by mascarpone cheese.
Class with similar recipe
CUISINE DU MONDE
Antipasti, tasty Italian bites! 2 glasses of wine included
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma Ham and Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- Little jar of italian marinated antipasti : artichoke, pearl onion, bocconcini and sage
- Sicilian arancini with peas and ham
- Tartine with grilled eggplant, tomato bruschetta with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese
- Veal polpette with gorgonzola, creamy sauce with apples and walnuts