Tartine with grilled eggplant, tomato bruschetta with fresh basil and parmesan cheese
Cheese, Vegetables and Fruits
Country bread toast with eggplants topping and cherry tomatoes salad in a Bruschetta style
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
Preheat your oven at 400 °F
Cisel the basil and the red onion. Dice the tomatoes in 8 little pieces each. Remove the thyme needles from it sprig. Chop the garlic. Bake the country bread for 8 min in the oven. Peel the eggplant and slice it (2cm thick slices). Press the lemon.
In a bowl mix the tomatoes, the vinegar, the garlic, the basil, the onion and a dash of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grilled eggplants
Put soe oil, salt and pepper and each eggplant slice and sear in a pan. Wrap the slices in aluminium foil with thyme and garlic and bake in the oven for 30 min. Add the lemon juice and mix in a blender.
- Dressing the plate
Spread the eggpant puree on the toasted bread, add some tomatoes and parmesan shavings on top
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
CUISINE DU MONDE
Antipasti, tasty Italian bites! 2 glasses of wine included
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma Ham and Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- Little jar of italian marinated antipasti : artichoke, pearl onion, bocconcini and sage
- Sicilian arancini with peas and ham
- Tartine with grilled eggplant, tomato bruschetta with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese
- Veal polpette with gorgonzola, creamy sauce with apples and walnuts