Crispy chicken burger, migneron de charlevoix, smoked tomato mayo, romaine lettuce
Poultry, Vegetables and Fruits, Cheese, Burgers, Salted
Spicy chciekn burger with a Quebec touch!
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your Oven at 400.00 °F
Cut the chicken breast in pieces of 50gr (you can also use chicken thights).
Prepare your breading trays (flour, eggs, panko).
Slice your tomatoes.
Wash your salad and put aside some nice big leaves.
Chop the salad.
Slice the cheese.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, roll into the flour tray.
Roll into the beaten eggs tray, roll into the panko tray.
Make sure the breadcrumbs cover the whole piece of meat.
In a hot skillet with a spoon of butter and a dash of oil, brown the chicken on each side.
Put on a baking tray and finish the cooking for 5 minutes in the oven.
- Mayonnaise fumée
In a bowl, mix the whole egg with mustard, lemon juice, salt and liquid smoke.
Blend with an electric mixer slowly adding the oil.
Season to taste.
- Tomate et salade
Grill the buns in the oven.
Spread some smoked mayo on it, put some chopped salad and a slice of tomato.
Add a piece of chicken when still warm, add more mayo, a slice of cheese and cover with the top of the bun.
You can use a pick if needed.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and Tapas courses + 1 glass of wine included
- Coconut milk calamari soup, green curry, lemongrass and ginger, vegetables julienne
- Crispy chicken burger, Migneron de Charlevoix, smoked tomato mayo, romaine lettuce
- Crispy puff pastry filled with almond cream, crystallized syrup, roasted flaked almonds
- Gin & Paradise
- Italian veal meat balls, candied cherry tomato sauce, basil, ricotta
- Tuna Poke bowl, spicy mayo, edamame, sesame, green onion