Pulled duck buns with apricot and cardamom cream cheese
Inspired by mini sliders, a brioche bun topped with pulled duck confit and garnished with apricots and cardamom creamed cheese. A real summer-time treat.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
Duck sliders and it's garnishes
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your Four at 425 °F
When ready to serve, place the buns in the oven to warm them through.
Place the dried apricots in warm water to rehydrate them. Once they are rehydrated, slice them finely.
Crush the cardamom and recover the seeds inside.
Finely slice the green onions. Clean and rip the boston lettuce leaves to the right size.
Remove the skin and fat from the duck thighs and pull the meat from the bone and shred it.
- Burger and garnish
In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, green onion, cardamom and season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a hot skillet with a drizzle of oil, reheat the duck and apricots and then add the balsamic vinegar glaze. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
On the base of each bun, place a lettuce leaf and top with the cheese mix. Next place the duck on top, close the buns and use a toothpick to keep it closed. Enjoy!
Be careful not to season until tasting anything in this recipe as the cheese you choose and the duck confit tend to be quite salty already.
Class with similar recipe
LE BON BRUNCH
Chicand comfort Brunch + Mimosa workshop
- Perfect egg, garlic croutons, caramelized onions, truffle oil infused tomato salad
- Crunchy and fluffy waffle, creamy chocolate, chantilly rosette with roasted almonds
- Lemon, Bananas, Pineapple, Smoothie
- Pulled duck buns with apricot and cardamom cream cheese
- Smoked salmon, leek salad with gribiche sauce with Maille gerkins, country bread toast rub with garlic