Crunchy and fluffy waffle, creamy chocolate, chantilly rosette with roasted almonds |
IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
Dark chocolate cream
Preparation time: 50 min
Preheat your waffle iron at 350 °F
In a bowl, mix together the flour (sieved), corn starch, salt and the seeds of the vanilla beans. Add the beated eggs and water. Mix with a whisk. Add the melted butter when still warm and hte cream slightly whipped.
Pour the dough in the waffle iron slightly buttered. Make sure they re cooked enough and let cool down aside.
In a pot, warm the milk, cream and vanilla.
In a bowl, beat the yolks with sugar until white.
Pour the liquid mix on the eggs. Put back in the pot and cook at low heat while whisking until the cream coats a spoon. Pour threw a fine mesh sieve on the chocolate. Let melt for few minutes and mix until smooth. Let cool down. Pour in a pastry bag and put aside in the fridge.
In a bowl, pour the cold cream and sugar, whisk until the cream gets thick and form soft peaks.
Put aside in the fridge and use when ready with a pastry bag with a star tip
When waffles are cold, fill every other hole with the chocolate cream and the others with the chantilly cream
Sprinkle with icing sugar.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
LE BON BRUNCH
The famous chic and comforting brunch + mimosa workshop on your arrival
- Perfect egg, garlic croutons, caramelized onions, truffle oil infused tomato salad |
- Puff pastry strudel, Mornay sauce and ham, baby spinach and a balsamic vinaigrette salad |
- Grilled asparagus and hollandaise sauce, flavours of Québec |
- Lobster and scallop Thermidor gratin, fennel, tarragon, Yukon Gold potatoes and Monterey Jack cheese |
- Crunchy and fluffy waffle, creamy chocolate, chantilly rosette with roasted almonds |