Beef and veal puff pastry with a tomato and basil coulis
All the flavors of Italy in one bite!
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
Tomato and basil coulis
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 400 °F
Prepare the stuffing: In a mixing bowl, combine the meat, ricotta, 1 egg and the bread that you rehydrated with milk, the garlic, parsley, 5g of salt and 3g of pepper. Transfer to a pastry bag and set aside.
Remove the puff pastry from the fridge. Prepare the egg wash by whisking together one egg and a tablespoon of cold water. Make a nice strip of the meat stuffing along on side, fold the pastry over and seal with the help of the egg wash. Cut and repeat this process as many times as you have stuffing or puff pastry for. Brush the egg wash on the rolls and then cut them in 2cm slices. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and transfer to the fridge for at least 20 minutes. Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Tomato and basil coulis
Place all of the ingredients in a baking pan and cover with aluminum and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 400°C. Remove from the oven and transfer to a blender. Blend until you get a nice consistency. Season to taste.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
So chic tapas!! 2 glass of wine offered
- Potato cakes with strong cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, fresh chives
- Beef and veal puff pastry with a tomato and basil coulis
- Chorizo Quesadillas, cherry tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese, Mexican salsa
- Light vanilla cream tart, pineapple in passion fruit fluid gel with saffron, raspberry sorbet
- Tuna tartare with an avocado mousse and a panko crumble