Beef tartare, roasted pine nuts, parmigiano reggiano crostini
IngredientsRecipe for 24
Olive oil and sea salt Crostini
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 25 min
- Mise en placeCut the beef into small cubes. Toast the pine nuts in the oven until lightly colored, then crush them coarsely. Cut the sun dried tomatoes and the pickles into small cubes. Finely chop the shallot. Chop the chives and the parsley. Cut thin slices of french baguette, about 0.5 cm. Make Parmesan shavings using a peeler.
- Beef tartarIn a bowl, combine the beef, the shallots, the dried tomatoes, the pickles, the pine nuts and the herbs. Drizzle with a little olive oil and mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper.
- Olive oil and sea salt CrostiniPlace the bread slices on a baking sheet. Season with fresh cracked pepper and sea salt. On each slice, place some Parmesan and bake in the oven until the Parmesan melt. Let cool down.
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas + 2 glasses of wine
- Beef tartare, roasted pine nuts, Parmigiano Reggiano crostini
- Bruschetta with goat cheese, fresh basil, sundried tomatoes
- Deconstructed lemon tart
- Fresh salmon and shrimp nuggets, Dijon mustard Choron style mayonnaise
- Nordic shrimps with edamame, tomato and citrus salad