Three cheeses fondu parmesan, fresh basil and oregano tomato sauce,
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
- Set up Chop the onion, chop the garlic, chop the basil, Pick the leaves off the oregano and chop it,heat the chicken stock, cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Fondu parmesanMelt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add the flour, mix well then add the milk until the flour is browned, stir vigorously with a whisk until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth.Turn down the heat then stir in it the Parmesan and the Swiss cheese gradually using a wooden spoon. When the mixture become homogeneous, remove it from the heat and add the mascarpone chese to it.Pour the mixture in candy moldsCool them until you can unmold them and handle them with the fingers without distortion.
- BreadingIn a bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, add salt and pepper.Mix the traditional breadcrumbs and PankoTake each one of the cheese balls you have fashioned and roll it in the flour, then in eggs mixture, now tosss it in the crumbs mixture.Cook them deep fried few minutes until obtaining a beautiful coloring.
- Tomato sauceIn a hot pan, sweat the onion in the butter and olive oil, once slightly caramelized add the garlic, thyme, half the basil and half the oregano and cook for one minute, deglaze with the white wine, boil then and add the tomatoes and mix well, now add the broth. Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes. Blend with a hand mixure then add the other half of fresh herbs. Correct the seasoning and keep warm.
- PlatingIn a small plate, place a large drop of sauce then stretch it with a spoon to give it a comma shape, harmoniously drop 2 or 3 Parmesan fondue and sprinkle with some fresh basil leaf.