Tartare of seasonal fruits with basil, berry coulis and mascarpone cream
Seasonal fruits cut into small dice and seasoned with a chiffonade of basil, served with a berry coulis and a dollop of mascarpone cream.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
Fruit tartare preparation
Granny smith apple
Fruit coulis preparation
Mascarpone cream preparation
Preparation time: 30 min
- General preparationCut all fruit into small dice. Finely mince the basil. Mix all fruits with basil and keep in the fridge.
- Berry coulis preparationMix frozen berries with sugar using a food processor. Add water if necessary and keep in the fridge.
- Mascarpone cream preparationUsing an electric mixer, whip the cream with mascapone cheeses and sugar until you get a smooth texture.
- To serveServe this dessert in beautiful glass jars: Place a serving of fruit tartare at the bottom of each jars, pour some berry coulis on the fruit tartare and drop a dollop of mascarpone cream on top.
You can use any fruit in season to make your tartare.
Class with similar recipe
Wednesday, September 25th18:00 to 21:00
85$ / pers.
AUTHENTICITY OF HOMEMADE
Tartar & Poke Bowl, ann explosion of flavors!
- Beef tartar, chorizo, new potato petals, spicy mayonnaise, celery leaves
- Poke, half-cooked salmon, tuna tataki; sweet and savory
- Tartare of seasonal fruits with basil, berry coulis and mascarpone cream
0 / 14
85$ / pers.
14 places disponibles