Tarragon panna cotta, madagascar vanilla whipped cream, caramelized pistachios
IngredientsRecipe for 20
For the panna cotta
For the pistachio
For the chantilly
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the panna cottaWarm the milk with the sugar and the terragon, remove from the stove when it's boiling. Put it in the blender and pass it throug a chinois. Add the rehydrated gelatine and cool it down in the fridge. Before it fixed, add the yogourt and mix, add the whipped cream then pour it in glasses.Reserve in the fridge
- For the pistachioIn a pan, mix the sugar and the pistachio with a spatula, put it on a hot heat and mix, without stopping until a nice golden Brown coloration.When it's done lay it on a parchement paper and reserve it in a dry place.
- For the vanilla chantillyIn a bowl, put the cream, the icing sugar and the vanilla, whip it until it gets thick.With a pastry pocket pour the chantilly in the glasses.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas + 2 glasses of wine
- Beef yakitori, cheese fondant, honey and roasted sesame, soya sauce, marinated ginger and green onion
- Fresh salmon and shrimp nuggets, Dijon mustard Choron style mayonnaise
- Pâté chinois with duck confit and truffle infused mashed potatoes.
- Salmon gravlax tartare, lemon cream, sea salt country-style crostini
- Tarragon panna cotta, Madagascar vanilla whipped cream, caramelized pistachios