Scallops, portobello mushrooms with parsley, shallot vinaigrette warm
Mains, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the scallops
For the mushrooms
For the vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
- Mise en placeChop the parsley and garlic, brush the mushrooms and slice.Remove the scallops nerves if necessary.Chop your shallots finely.
- Preparation for the scallopsSalt and pepper the scallops on both sides. In a hot pan with vegetable oil, sear the scallops on one side after a minute of cooking put a small knob of butter in the pan and cook a minute longer. Set aside on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preparation for the mushroomsCook the Portobello in olive oil.In a food processor, place in bowl and parsley coarsely chopped garlic, rotate the blade and add your olive oil simultaneously.Please note that the consistency should be creamy, not too liquid.When serving your hot mix mushrooms with parsley, adjust seasoning.
- Preparation for the vinaigretteIn a small skillet, cook the shallots over medium heat in a vegetable oil net. Once the sweat shallots, add the balsamic vinegar and honey and cook on a low heat as long as the honey is dissolved. Remove from heat and using a hand blender, mix Dijon mustard Maille, then the vegetable oil and olive oil and mix mesh vigorously to emulsify the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.
- To servePlace in the center of the plate a nest of Portobello in parsley, place your scallops over-polishing basting vinaigrette with shallots.Carefully place a little green decoration.