skewer duck parsley, linguini, veal demi glace sauce
Cubes of duck breast on skewers, enhanced with a mixture of chopped parsley and garlic and served with tagliatelle with veal demi glace and mustard.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the pasta
Maille grain mustard
For the duck brochette
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- PreparationRemove the leaves and chop the parsley. Chop the garlic finely. Slice the mushrooms.
- For the pastaCook the linguini in salted water until aldente cooking. Drain and cover with a drizzle of olive oil to prevent sticking. Cook mushrooms in butter and canola oil.
- For the duck skewersTrim the duck to remove excess fat and cut into 2 cm cubes. Skewer cubes on wooden picks. In a skillet, brown the duck skewers for 1-2 minutes on each side. Then add a knob of butter and when it is foamy, pour over the skewers. At the end of cooking, add the parsley and remaining garlic then season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauceIn a saucepan, heat half the ice for a few minutes. Add the mustard and cream and cook for 4-5 minutes to get a nice consistency.
- To serveMix the noodles, sauteed mushrooms and gravy. Make a nest of noodles in the middle of your plate. Ask your skewers pointing up and finish decorating with fresh herb.
To make this recipe in 30 minutes, pre-cook your linguini in salted water. Cover your linguini with a drizzle of olive oil so they do not stick. If you have several skewers make for your guests, Fry them only on 2 sides and finish cooking in the oven for a few minutes at 425 F.