Croque-monsieur from paris, bechamel gratin beer swiss cheese.
Sandwich with ham and béchamel, grated cheese (in the idea of grilled cheese).
IngredientsRecipe for 12 TAPAS
For the sandwich
For the béchamel
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 20 min
Preheat your four à broil at 0 °F
- Preparation for the béchamel
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a whisk for about 3 minutes. Gradually add your milk and lager, do not stop mixing. After 4-5 minutes of boiling, remove from heat add the grated cheese. Salt and pepper as needed.
- To serve
Spread a layer of bechamel sauce on a slice of bread, and put a slice of ham. Put the second slice on the ham, brush the top with bechamel and sprinkle with grated cheese. Repeat for three croque-monsieur, place them on a plate and place in the oven to broil cheese. At the exit of the oven, let stand 5 minutes, then cut each into 4 pieces.
Do not color the roux, to get a good white béchamel. Do not over-salt your béchamel, since you have a supply of ham and cheese which are already naturally salted.
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAILS/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Cocktail of the moment
- Croque-Monsieur from Paris, bechamel gratin beer Swiss cheese.
- Duck confit crunchy Wonton salad, shiitake, green onion and honey
- Jar of chocolate mousse and caramelized hazelnuts
- Salmon tartar with sun dried cranberries and spicy mayonnaise and olive oil crostini
- Seared duck breast from Quebec, sage infused ice cider from the eastern townships, rosemary sweet potato purée