Croque-monsieur from paris, bechamel gratin beer swiss cheese.
Sandwich with ham and béchamel, grated cheese (in the idea of grilled cheese).
IngredientsRecipe for 12 TAPAS
For the sandwich
For the béchamel
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 20 min
Preheat your four à broil at 0 °F
- Preparation for the béchamel
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a whisk for about 3 minutes. Gradually add your milk and lager, do not stop mixing. After 4-5 minutes of boiling, remove from heat add the grated cheese. Salt and pepper as needed.
- To serve
Spread a layer of bechamel sauce on a slice of bread, and put a slice of ham. Put the second slice on the ham, brush the top with bechamel and sprinkle with grated cheese. Repeat for three croque-monsieur, place them on a plate and place in the oven to broil cheese. At the exit of the oven, let stand 5 minutes, then cut each into 4 pieces.
Do not color the roux, to get a good white béchamel. Do not over-salt your béchamel, since you have a supply of ham and cheese which are already naturally salted.
Class with similar recipe
LE BON BRUNCH
The famous chic and comforting brunch + mimosa workshop on your arrival
- Casserole egg, dippable toasted brioche, sautéed mushroom persillade, Tomme des Demoiselles shavings
- Croque-Monsieur from Paris, bechamel gratin beer Swiss cheese.
- Field berry smoothie
- Poultry Liver Toast with Raspberries and Balsamic Vinegar, Basil and Spinach
- Waldorf salad, creamy vinaigrette, crisp and authentic