Ratatouille salade with espelette chili
Mains, Vegetables and Fruits
A recipe from South of France with eggplant, zucchini, red and yellow pepper, red onion, garlic and tyme.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the ratatouille salad
Maille balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
- For the preparationsDice finely the onion, the peppers, the zucchini and the eggplant.Chop the tyme and the garlic.
- For the saladIn a hot pan with oliv ol, sweat the onion, the garlic and the tyme. Reserve on the side.In the same pan with oliv ol, sweat the peppers. Reserve on the side.Repeat the same operation with the zucchini and the eggplant.In a bowl, put all the vegetables together, add the vinegar, the chili, add a oliv ol as necessary and season it.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Tuesday, 20 August18:00 à 21:00
Ateliers & Saveurs Quebec city
105.00$ / pers.
- Beef flank skewers, summer vegetables, tyme and sea salt
- Piri-Piri way chicken leggs
- Fingerling potatoes and shallots in a papillote
- Ratatouille salade with Espelette chili
- The béarnaise
- The famous aoli from south of France
- Marinated pineapple, grilled, with salty butter caramel and vanilla ice cream