dimanche 17 décembre 14:00 to 17:00 See more dates
CUISINE DU MONDE
IZAKAYA: Journey to the land of the rising sun, Japan !
- Tuna sashimi with ginger-soy sauce and green onion |
- Seasonal vegetable tempura, Ponzu sauce |
- Peking duck with umami, edemame and bok choi with Furikake |
- Grilled octopus, sesame mushrooms, miso broth, garlic oil and chives |
- Matcha tea, white chocolate and almond cookies |
The price includes a welcome cocktail with Asian flavors, followed by a cooking class of about 2 hours and the tasting on site in a unique atmosphere. Taxes not included, gratuity appreciated!
You have access to a wine, beer and cocktail list.
Locate your course
Ateliers & Saveurs Time Out MarketCentre Eaton - 705 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montreal, QC H3B 4G5, Canada (514) 849-2866
Metro station: Mc Gill
Underground paid parking available at
1801 Avenue McGill College